Apply – Organisations
As well as supporting individuals, we’re keen to help the media sector grow by supporting training schemes and education. We’re eager to receive applications from:
- Organisations that help develop individuals’ skills
- Organisations that create educational opportunities for people who would like a career in media
- Organisations and community initiatives that foster creativity and develop skills
What to include in your application:
- A clearly-stated educational or community purpose
- A strong partnership approach
- Evidence of need for the project / activity
- A robust project plan and budget
- Relevant knowledge and experience of team members
- Clarity in terms of the added value that a partnership with us will bring to the activity
- Details on how our financial contribution will be used
- List of measurable outcomes and deliverables
- Value for money
- Financial stability
- Commitment to accessibility, equal opportunities and diversity within the team and project participants
What can’t we support?
- Student projects which form part of a school, college degree or post-graduate course
- Contributing to or financing a ‘live’ project, e.g. a film, TV or radio programme / series
How much money is available?
- Minimum £1,000 and a maximum of £20,000
- We are happy to consider projects for a period of up to three years.
- Send your application via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org